Site Finally Completed

Look at W3C's program named Tidy. It can clean up bad HTML.

Still some other changes I want to make personally, as well as suggestions that are in the thread.

However, just added an online ticketing system. Main reason is because I want centralized access for both myself and clients for projects I'm working on, as well as support tickets.

Have to love open source :)

http://djrcs.com/hdesk/

Just gives him (and the customers) a way of tracking the issue. Kind of like reference number.

Yeah, I'm mostly using it for project managing. But it also gives people the ability to log a trouble issue, as certain people are having troubles navigating the forum.

There is a cheap shareware version that has a few more features I like. I may upgrade to that for only $25, I've been playing with the demo for about an hour or so testing it.

Nah, just posting about an update :lick:

More to do today too :cool:

I would thin the blue bars on your site, they seem overwhelming and somewhat distracting. Also, do you need both menus? It's somewhat redundant.

I would suggest going with a smaller header on the home page. Also perhaps having a little more or a little clearer/cleaner layout for the home page.

It is taking up about half the page on my work screen and the home information is about the same as what you could have for an "about us".

Definitely look for something which serves as a better portal for your services/products/offerings rather than being just an "about us" regurgitation.

I haven't checked out some of the other spots but it looks decent enough :)

Consider having your menu going across the top and the services being listed on the left side as an option, so it fills up a little more space.

I'm not a good critic :( I'm sorry, but I am trying to be constructive :D

Sazar said:
I would suggest going with a smaller header on the home page. Also perhaps having a little more or a little clearer/cleaner layout for the home page.

It is taking up about half the page on my work screen and the home information is about the same as what you could have for an "about us".

Definitely look for something which serves as a better portal for your services/products/offerings rather than being just an "about us" regurgitation.

I haven't checked out some of the other spots but it looks decent enough :)

Consider having your menu going across the top and the services being listed on the left side as an option, so it fills up a little more space.

I'm not a good critic :( I'm sorry, but I am trying to be constructive :D

Those are actually very good suggestions, thank you :)

man dont ask me how i noticed this..
i was checkin out your site and noticed a typo

"How often do you backup your files? If your computer crashed, would your day to day operations be effected in a negative manner? Let us design a backup schedule and ensure all your mission critical data is backed up quickly and efficiently. "

its affected. not effected.

hehe

man dont ask me how i noticed this..
i was checkin out your site and noticed a typo

"How often do you backup your files? If your computer crashed, would your day to day operations be effected in a negative manner? Let us design a backup schedule and ensure all your mission critical data is backed up quickly and efficiently. "

its affected. not effected.

hehe
Ha, I never can get the useage of that word right, thanks ;)

I will get to fixing it in a few days, I'm lazy like that :eek:

Have some exciting ideas coming down the pipe for my site and services, just waiting for my server to finish being setup.

Made some changes to the site today, took off the page about the forum since I whacked it.

I need more text for my main page, I'm just not creative enough to put something juicy in there.

Any serious suggestions?

You need a "vision" or mission statement.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back