• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sidebar Opacity

ming

OSNN Advanced
Hi. Does anyone know how to get the sidebar to stay transparent when maximising a window? At the moment, the sidebar will only show it's glass effect if no window is maximised. Once I maximise a window, the sidebar turns black, so too the window's title bar.

Last edited:

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I'm not sure what you mean, for me the glass effects are on when nothing is maximised but then they automatically become opaque when I maximise something. The only way to keep them opaque I accidently found was to use the iTunes toolbar! :)

I'm not sure what you mean, for me the glass effects are on when nothing is maximised but then they automatically become opaque when I maximise something. The only way to keep them opaque I accidently found was to use the iTunes toolbar! :)
My guess is he wants the Sidebar not to turn opaque when a window is maximized. :)

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Ah, that's a good question, to which I don't know the answer unfortunately. Another good question is, why did MS implement this in the first place?

I'll post back if I find anything out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies