Sidebar autohide ?

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
the option is not there, any solution available atm ? I don't want to close it.

I second this request, would be very helpful. :)

Basically, as far as I know, you can't autohide it.

You can set it so that it is not always on top of other windows (The Windows-Spacebar key combination will bring it to the foreground if it is hidden behind other windows). But, again, as far as I know, there is no auto-hide feature built into the sidebar in Vista.

Desktop Sidebar is a different story as I believe they have an auto-hide feature..

I believe the closest you will get is to auto fade out and to set it not to be always on top.

I guess you're right. What I'd like is to be able to point at it on the right at will and see it disappear when the pointer does not hover over it anymore... will have to wait for SP1 ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back