Shut that damned machine up !!

That flower fan looks terrific! "The heatsink consists of 56 flat copper fins." Now that's a LOT of surface area to disipate heat. I think I'd trust something like that even if the fan (that comes with it) conked out. I guess my only concern would be fitting it inside my case.

Two things Mr. B-B, Firstly, DO get yourself a bl**dy good dictionary!! and secondly, I thought i'd told you, if you get a heat-sink like that you're goin' to need a see thru' case, so's everybody can sit there and coooo over it.

TOK sinking fast!!

Originally posted by gothic
Two things Mr. B-B, Firstly, DO get yourself a bl**dy good dictionary!! and secondly, I thought i'd told you, if you get a heat-sink like that you're goin' to need a see thru' case, so's everybody can sit there and coooo over it.

TOK sinking fast!!

:D :D

Cheek, I keep saying we need a spilling chicker.

I've always hankered after a see through case (as well you know!) but the cost, OMG the cost !!!

Now that I've had a chance to read the reviews, no-one seem to think you should put it on anything above a 1.3............ Nuts !

There must be something out there, I'll go and investigate water cooling

Originally posted by Bytes back
Now that I've had a chance to read the reviews, no-one seem to think you should put it on anything above a 1.3............ Nuts !

There must be something out there, I'll go and investigate water cooling

Seeeeeee. It's good to be informed :cool:

Hey BB, you can put a window in the side of every case out there (almost).

for info about water cooling go to http://www.tomshardware.com and search for cooling, it will point you at a review of a water cooling case. The main prob is that it is still noisy. Even the water cooling units then need to cool that water and even with the best fans for the job it will still be greater than 30 dBh (average room noise level) the flower unit would be the best. I will dig through my collection of old PCPLUS mags as they did an article on pc cooling. Will give you some of the info from that.

Alternatively you could get one of the 286 or 486 CPUs that didnt use active heastinks or heatsinks at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back