• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shut Down after 25~40minutes

B

Bretenn

guys, i need all ur help....

i have a pc..... athlon 900mhz, with epox 8kta3+ and blabla bla....
my prob is it will shutdown by itself after erm..... 25~40 minutes even it is idle. After that, i cant switch on that cpu.... i only can do that after 3 to 5 hours.....
At first i thought it will be overheating prob.... so i remove the casing cover, change a cpu fan and it still not work.... even i had change the psu...... still the same....

Anyone can figure out?? now i suspect it mayb because of that motherboard......

could be several things, bad motherboard, bad memory stick, overheating, bad cpu, the possibilities are endless really without more info, like sdoes it do it everytime or if you open certain apps, etc.

:cool:

B

Bretenn

evertime.... change ram oredi, didnt installed any program (just to ensure fewer problem occur)..... only windows........

B

Bretenn

of course i din o/c it.... everything is in default...... i suspect it will be that motherboard..... i had checked everything that i can except for that stupid mobo....

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Right click my computer\properties\advanced\startup & recovery\settings. Untick automatic restart. You should then get an error box popping up before restating.

B

Bretenn

later i will try to change a ew mobo.... see whether it is my mobo or not...... 10s.....

SickBoi

Kicker of Elves
I have an epox 8KHA+ and it does the same thing.. i thought it was an IRQ conflict.. but i got my sound card and video card to stop sharing one and that still didn't help.. i'm going to try upgrading the BIOS.. i dunno.. just want to let you know i'm in the same boat..

B

Bretenn

hmm.... finally solved.... it is that stupid mobo!!!

btw... i got a pc that does the same things but it is the psu prob..... sickboi!
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal