Shrek

Fiona is really a oger

• Total voters

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hi guys,
Having a discussion here about shrek 1.
Was fiona REALLY a oger or was the curse to prove that her first love really loved her?
I know its sad but we are arguing like mofos here and I want to make sure my boss is wrong so he has to buy a pint finally :D

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
thekore said:
i clicked the wrong damn option >_<
Perhaps a mod can remedy the situation for you, or wipe your vote and let you vote again; per your request. Not sure though.

Anyway, my take...the story Shrek is reading when the movie first opens is Princess Fiona's story... His "read it in a book somewhere"...well yeah, it sounded more then a little familiar :D

In any case, when the magic mirror introduces the bachlarettes, there's some indication given concerning the identities of these three...

If one takes Shrek 2 into account though, true loves first kiss can be the way to break the spell; however the rather nasty fairy god-mother didn't exactly have Fiona's own best intentions at heart...

MC82

Procrastinator
I voted Ye, cus from what i know, the fairy godmother changed fiona into a beatiful princess to find her true love, while before then, she was an ogre who couldn't attract any prince. The only downfall of the spell is that during the night, Fiona changes back into an ogre.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut