• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

should i get msn 8

X

XP Abuser

is it worth me getting msn 8 i want the extra storage and stuff but are there any disadvantages :cool:

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
There is ABSOLUTELY no point to paying 10-15 dollars a month for a friggin web browser. gotta be outta ur mind to buy that. (either that or be like *cough cough* Gates *cough cough* who has too much money that he doesn't know what to use it on)

B

bicycle Bill

I installed MSN 8 on one of my PC's and it functioned ok. I installed it twice on my other PC and could not get on line. It might work well for you. Who knows?

zyfos

Resurrected
If you are wanting that MSN 8 thing just to get more storage on Hotmail or somethin, switch over to yahoo mail instead or somethin (Yahoo gives 4 megs free rather than 1 meg like Hotmail). I've had lots of problems with hotmail. (Not to mention they pretty much spam their own accounts with what they like to call "notices".) If you are wanting more features from a web browser or somethin, then switch to something like Opera or somethin free. Don't pay microsoft more than you have to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis