• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shortest Celebrity Marriages

Hollywood marriages come and go — some more quickly than others

Jennifer Lopez's marriage to Cris Judd lasted just nine months — but that was longer than the Hollywood pairings of Drew Barrymore, Charlie Sheen, Carmen Electra, Shannen Doherty and Colin Farrell

full story

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Well, i just heard today That Nick Cage as filed for divorce against wife of 4 months Priscilla Presley, thats pretty short

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I was gonna say same thing khay lol... got news last night on tv... sad wot? but whatever...

I have been married twice, still on second marriage actually, but I won't get re-married if these one fails.

I'll just go out and find a women I hate and buy her a house every 8 or 9 years.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Posted by Iceman
I have been married twice, still on second marriage actually, but I won't get re-married if these one fails.

I'll just go out and find a women I hate and buy her a house every 8 or 9 years.

LOL Iceman:p

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Soooo, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez... When they get hitched, How long do ya give it??? Years, Months, Weeks or Days??? ;)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I didnt think bennifer were together that long ago...also sorry for the bump but i know some of u can think of some short marriages. Cough britany cough.

gonaads said:
Soooo, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez... When they get hitched, How long do ya give it??? Years, Months, Weeks or Days??? ;)
Dude sorry to bust your bubble but J-Lo already married someone else. lol :rolleyes:

*edit* - For once I should have read Tittles post and I would have known how big of a bump this was. :p
/me hides head in sand

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Xie said:
Dude sorry to bust your bubble but J-Lo already married someone else. lol :rolleyes:

*edit* - For once I should have read Tittles post and I would have known how big of a bump this was. :p
/me hides head in sand
yeah i was gonna say dude it was like 2 years ago :p. I just had to bring it up cause there were a few short marriages in the past few years.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
Xie said:

/me hides head in sand
you mean people actually read Tittle's posts?

*duck*

ps - just kidding tittles.. i love to read your posts (well, some of the them anyway :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
fitz said:
you mean people actually read Tittle's posts?

*duck*

ps - just kidding tittles.. i love to read your posts (well, some of the them anyway :)
lol...ha ha. I dont care i just like bein a helpful idiot on the forums. Sometimes i act a lil unmature but its mostly cause u r all older and r more mature and i forget that.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
vern said:
What about Britney Spears? Wasn't she like legally married for a few days?
Tittlebittes said:
I didnt think bennifer were together that long ago...also sorry for the bump but i know some of u can think of some short marriages. Cough britany cough.
it was more like a day i think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test