September Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Beginning
Hmmm.... I decided to go back to C10k 2.0 :)

Umicons, Classix10k 2.0 Deep Blue Sea, Y'sDock, Firebird, Winamp 2.92... Can't beat them.. :)

To create swollen image.... Pat image above......

BTW...where did you get that theme. I don't think I have 2.0. I have the original one but not that one.

Newbie attack!!!!

These all look cool chaps!:cool:

Would anyone be able to PM me with some suggestions as to what software I should be looking to get to have a go at this myself? Never really paid much attention to how my desktop looks you see!

I see you guys listing various bits and bobs that you use to tweak stuff but I have not got a clue what they are:eek:

Cheers for any help!

mine for a few minutes until i change back to dynamine like i always do...

click image for biggie

stevofc, where do you get your vector wallpapers? Or do you make your own?

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
stevofc, where do you get your vector wallpapers? Or do you make your own?

i just make them from pictures i find throughout the internet. most are already vector images but i have done a few

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
BTW...where did you get that theme. I don't think I have 2.0. I have the original one but not that one.

Check here....

If thats not the one you can get it in 'Completed Visual Styles' At 'cough' Neowin 'cough' :)

i never liked active desktop to begin with, gives me flashbacks to Win98

*hmph* glad someone still appreciates me.

*gives Chris some kneepads and Altoids*

(just kidding)

seriously matt, i like what you did w/ AD, i just never had the desire to do it to my DT :)

**pity party for matt** he shows up for a few days in 6 months and wonders whay no one is using ad... hmmm I wonder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back