Not an issue Sending Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadofdivas

OSNN Newbie
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Messages
2
I am a bit confused to how to send private messages. As a new member when I try to access this and send a message it says that I am lacking privileges. Can anyone help?
 
Well, I activated my account and I can't send private messages either.
 
The system is set up like this... after activating you must post at least once (not a nonsense post) then you will be able to send PMs. If your post count says 1 you should be able to send a private message
 
pm's are usually a bad idea, you can get whatever help you want on the main board, pm's are usually used for personal messages after the members get to know you

anyway, enjoy the board everyone, hope you have some fun, learn, teach
 
perris, they need to send a PM for the OSNN, IvyWorldWide, HP, Microsoft competition
 
Same boat here, thanks for the feedback on how to fix it. (Yes, I admit, I am using this post to get the 1 post I need in order to PM)
 
Well, I thought I was good to go, still not. I would love to enter the competition though. 😀 What do I need to do to get the PMs to work?
 
I posted about and I still can't PM... is there a certain amount of time I have to wait?
 
silatro - did you activate/verify your account? i believe the system sends an email with a link that you need to click on to verify your account..
 
I still can't pm even though my post count is now 1? Confused. Really want to enter comp aswell.
 
Hi,
I have the same problem. My registration is complete, but I can't send a PM to enter the competition!
 
All should be fixed. If not the gun is under the couch, you can shoot EP with it 😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top