Sean Penn Demands To Know What A*shole Took SeanPenn@ gmail.com

I don't know, perhaps some other individual who also has the name of Sean Penn... It's not like he's the only one on the world

http://www.whitepages.com/10001/sea...&firstname=Sean&name=Penn&city_zip=&state_id=

LOS ANGELES—In an impassioned 1,900-word open letter published in Monday's Washington Post, actor-director Sean Penn urged the unknown person who registered the e-mail address SeanPenn@gmail.com to "come forward immediately, rather than wallowing in the shame and ignominy of fraud."

Ignomy and fraud, good grief. So your chosen email addy is taken. 1,900 word advertizement over this. Why don't you do the world a favor, and get a life ROFL

you, of course, know theonion.com is a parody site, right

Electronic Punk said:
theonion is pure quality :p

It is truth, with a hazy stoned, drunk off your ass twist.

Now this is the funniest and most pathetic thing I've read so far this year. Goodness.

Sorry about this, but I thought this pic was funny. It's from the same site EP mentioned.

"Suicide Bomber reacts poorly to surprise Birthday Party"
Suicide-Bomber-C.article_0.jpg

why doesnt he just email him and ask to buy his acct?

LOL!

Khayman said:
you, of course, know theonion.com is a parody site, right

Yeah... But, what makes it funnier/worse is that it isn't beyond the realm of the possible. I seem to remember some travel company who works out travel papers and secures visas for international travel; getting sued by Visa the credit card company, for having visa in their logo. Well securing visas for over-seas travel, and cutting through the red tape, is what their business was all about :laugh:

Lol, now that this email address is posted on various websites around the world, the chances are that that address is getting more and more spam :p I don't think Sean wants a spam infested email :p

Glaanieboy said:
Lol, now that this email address is posted on various websites around the world, the chances are that that address is getting more and more spam :p I don't think Sean wants a spam infested email :p

Just suggest he sign up for America on LSD (rofl, that might work as a jab for AO-Hell, and be a variant for America Offline :D )... Then he can be assured of getting a spam infested inbox :laugh:

Oh yes, Sean Penn, comp says "You have mail!" :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back