• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

script error

I have a people pc disc when I put in I get a script error

(d:setup)cannot continue I have run the command regsvr32 webvw.dll and registered my dll but I still get this error ?
Any help with this matter will be appreciated

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
bluzeboy said:
I have a people pc disc when I put in I get a script error

(d:setup)cannot continue I have run the command regsvr32 webvw.dll and registered my dll but I still get this error ?
Any help with this matter will be appreciated
Can you type out the error in full?

Did you try downloading their software from the site and installing it that way? (I'm pretty sure you have to register with them before you can download the software but you can just register right ther if you haven't already)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
How about a screenshot of the error? This way we can see which files, if any are causing the problem.

Also, obviously as a temporary fix, copy the files from the CD to your Hard Drive and run it that way. Would be the same as downloading like was suggested above.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Things like that could happen from a antivirus or spywae sweeper deleting files you need .. Most case when that happens, a reformat is all that will fix it ..

Johnny-that makes me feel a little better ,i was one my back up computer at least it was'nt on my main rig.
Ferral_Imp-i tryed from their site too

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies