• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Screen shakes when playing MOHAA & Quake3

N

nick1gbr

i have a nvidia geoforce 2

i am currently running the 23.11 detonator drivers.

I installed the brand new fixed detonator drivers with the refresh fix and a tweak utility. i found that when i went toplay MOHAA or Quake 3 Arena the screen just shakes all over the place and i couldn't play the game.

i uninstalled the tweak utility and refresh fix and drivers and installed the 23.11 drivers but i still have this problem with the games.

Please help as its driving me mad not getting my gaming fix, i tried to install unreal tornament but it doesnt work in xp withmy sound card.

--Nick--

make sure you don't have your refresh rate set to high...it might be at something your monitor can't handle..did it shake like that before the refresh fix?

N

nick1gbr

no it didn't but ive uninstalled the refresh rate fix, i set it back to default and unintalled it, i have my refresh rate set to 100mhz at 800x600 ive even tried dropping it before i play games.

--Nick--

Z

ZenMonkey

Have you tried enabling Vsync on your graphics card properties? (Assuming it might be off). My friend had a similar problem with the same games and that fixed it for him.

ZM

N

nick1gbr

its set to on by default,
anisotropic filtering is off,
buffer flipping mode is autodetect
default colour depth is - use desktop depth

Hope you can still help. its driving me mad

I think its just the open gl settings because fifa2002 works fine.

--Nick--

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies