• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RIAA loses

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by id0g
the riaa news has been exploited
go take a look
www.riaa.org
:happy:
personally I don't care much for RIAA... they have issues...

however taking over a website is wrong...

you laugh now but consider how you will feel if you own a domain and someone hacks into it and takes over?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Re: Re: RIAA loses

Originally posted by Sazar
personally I don't care much for RIAA... they have issues...

you laugh now but consider how you will feel if you own a domain and someone hacks into it and takes over?
weeeee, this could lead to a HOOJ discussion.
But in short (and im not going to argue this statement, im saying it then leaving :p ...) if you dont piss people off, chances are, you wont get hacked/de-faced/attacked.
Everyone knows why the RIAA has been attacked, and i shouldnt imagine there are many that feel sorry for them, i mean for a start this isnt the first time, you would have thought they'd step up security. but yeah, i wouldnt exactly be happy if someone de-faced my site, and what these people have done is wrong.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Re: Re: RIAA loses

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
weeeee, this could lead to a HOOJ discussion.
But in short (and im not going to argue this statement, im saying it then leaving :p ...) if you dont piss people off, chances are, you wont get hacked/de-faced/attacked.
Everyone knows why the RIAA has been attacked, and i shouldnt imagine there are many that feel sorry for them, i mean for a start this isnt the first time, you would have thought they'd step up security. but yeah, i wouldnt exactly be happy if someone de-faced my site, and what these people have done is wrong.
of course.... :cool:

like I said I am not a fan of RIAA...

just airing an opinion...

Re: Re: RIAA loses

Originally posted by Sazar

No, it isn't. I wouldn't mind, I'm selfish and unkind, if I could, I'd bring RIAA, MS, and a few other companies, down to their knees.

B

Burpster

dont know about bring the RIAA or MS to they're knee's but seen a couple ladies while out shopping and i'd sure like to!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies