• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Review WMP9

Nick

OSNN Lurker
Tell me what you like about the new Windows Media Player 9 Series. Review it and post your comments about it in this thread.

Nick

OSNN Lurker
I love that Speed option, where you can speed up a song...that is so amazing. I love that....Makes you want to get up and dance fast and stuff. I like that....Make Rap songs to dance songs... :)

The crossfading and volume leveling are still a little buggy. Sometimes it skips 3/4 of the song, while crossfading to another song.
Volumeleveling sometimes lowers the volume in the middle of a song and that is very irritating, I actually have to adjust my speakervolume again.
Also, it runs kinda slow, slower than WMPXP (=8) that is. Perhaps it's the new design with all the colors (cool when adjusting the color in real time).
In short: a nice start, but not completely bugfree, but hey, it's a beta AND a M$ product, so what did you expect (j/k).

C

Chief

My favorite feature of WMP9 is the ability to minimize it to the taskbar. I like all the other function too, but that's my favorite new feature. :)

C

chadmercer

Originally posted by Chief
My favorite feature of WMP9 is the ability to minimize it to the taskbar. I like all the other function too, but that's my favorite new feature. :)
i agree it come in to be very efficient.

Z

zerorock

i dont know why, mine doesnt work at all..its odd. it worked once, then stopped working after recent versions.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal