• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Removing MSN Explorer

B

Blyx

Greetings everyone,

I'm curious...I have a cable connection to the Internet and use IE6 as my browser, but I need to know if I can remove the MSN Explorer program from my system without messing to much up. I know that MSN has it's own ISP services, but since I'm not using MSN, can I get rid of it or will it cause problems with my IE6?

Thanks for the help...OH, I'm running WinXP PRO.

Blyx

F

FreedomToShare

MSN Explorer

How to remove MSN Explorer to Control Panel and under Control Panel go to Add or Remove Programs. A new window listing all your installed programs should came up..on the left the third button titled Add/Removed Windows Components click on that. Now another window should open titled "Windows Components Wizard", scroll down next to MSN Explorer and uncheck the box. Now click "Next" and it should be removed. Exit out of the Add or Remove Programs and Control Panel windows. Thats it...Hope that Helps

M

mikey00

msn removal

go into windows explorer open the win folder go down to messenger and delete the file then close the icon on the task bar
it wont affect ie6
or go into control panel add remove progs
remove win components
you will see it listed as msn explorer untick the box

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix