removable disk?

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
Help please i need to buy a removable hard drive drawer for school... do i need to buy the hard drive and the drawer or is it combined already? Also any avaiable links send to.Thanx

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
LordOfLA said:
you ever hear of google?
dude that is cold man don't do this to people LordOdLA that is colder than a six pack man. I remember a long time ago coming to these forums for help and I got help on the first shot with no BASHING. C'mon now we have to help people out here. Well I have a question buddy? How much room do you need cause i have a 1 gig USB Flash Drive from Sandisk and it has made my life much easier. Believe me pick up a 1GB flash drive from NewEgg like the above statement said dude. I recommend it highly, Let us know how all goes. take care laterz :D:D:D:D

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
If I could take rep points away, I would take them from LordofLA.

As for the question at hand, newegg.com is the best place to look ...

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
is that what it is a flash drive or jump drive.... because i have been told that its a full cpu and i pop in a hard drive like 10 gigs teacher recommends .... i just dont know if its only a hard drive or a special little unit. thanx and Lordofwhatever the hell u are, do u mind i have looked just couldnt find so since my friend said OSNN is a great help forum for any questions.. so i look for myself and then ask if cant solve. and the graphics card thing is because i really am clueless in video cards. so yeah but thanx everyone else for your help

brian

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut