Registration for Dungeons & Dragons Alpha testing begins

L

Lee

Turbine and the DDO Team are excited to announce that Alpha Registrations for Dungeons & Dragons Online are now open to the community in the Members Only forum! Please note: at this time, Alpha signup is reserved for registered DDO forum members only. Non-forum members who attempt to sign up during this exclusive signup period will be disqualified from participating in the Alpha.

So if you are an adventure seeking registered community member, sign up now for your chance to get into the DDO Alpha! If you aren’t a DDO message board member yet, no worries! You can join by clicking here and then immediately sign up for your chance to be in the Alpha. The official Alpha start date will be announced soon. We will be inviting players into the Alpha on a regular basis once it begins.

Read More & Source

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut