• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RegCLeaner

M

Mr. Sushi

i've been hearing about this thing called RegCleaner.. well i was wondering if it would fix this problem.
i installed DivX Pro. it also instaleld GAIN, an annoying program. i uninstalled Divx Pro but GAIN was still on my comp. i manually deleted all of the files. but i know it's still in my regedit. will this program clean it out? i am not experiences and i don't want to go into regedit and mess with anything . if this program will clean out the files out of regedit than and solve my problems can anyone tell me where i can find this program?

M

Mr. Sushi

i think i deleted all the files, and i know what GAIN is. all i need to get rid of is the regedit files. will that program do that?

M

milez

Ad-aware does scan your registry and gives you the option of deleting offending registry keys.

Give it a go.

F

Fatman

Yes. Also, make sure you download the RefUpdate 2.0 to make sure all the references are up to date.

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Originally posted by Mr. Sushi
i think i deleted all the files, and i know what GAIN is. all i need to get rid of is the regedit files. will that program do that?
I don't think that Regcleaner with " registry cleanup " button will delete what you want . But u can do it manually from it's sheets .

R

roberto

and dont forget to back up your registry files before you touch anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on people!

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Haven't done any backup with regcleaner ( i trust it ) , i'm serious now , maybe from now to future i'll be in much more trouble :D

M

Mr. Sushi

i wasn't talking about that but what does REGcleaner actually do? i was talking about how to get rid of a registry in the regedit thing.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
If you are not 110% sure of what you are doing in 'regedit' then leave it alone. One mistake & it's all over. Regcleaner will clean out the old registry settings from regedit for you & just in case it makes a backup.

U

unclepiak

if this program will clean out the files out of regedit than and solve my problems can anyone tell me where i can find this program?
Here is the place you can get RegCleaner jv16.org

Use this tool in carefully, do not press any button if you're not sure what are you doing.

Goodluck !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar