• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Recycle Bin help

S

Seeking Up

my trash went bye bye... how do i get it back i use like the window blinds.. and i didnt use object desktop and dock.. and i dont remember what one it was it made my trash go bye bye and i cant find what one is it.. can someone help how to get it back

T

tkole

If you have TweakUI installed, open it, click on the desktop link and make sure that the recycle bin is checked.

or u can go to start-run and type gpedit.msc
under user config, expand administrative templates. highlight desktop and on the right pane u have the remove recycle bin from desktop. to get it back simply disable that(if it is enabled that is)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix