raven sheild giving error when joining mutiplayer game

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

when i browse the games in the mutiplayer screen in rainbow 6 : raven shild i get an error. it says;

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1197 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 (4072)

R6WindowServerListBox Transient.R6WindowServerListBox0 (Function UWindow.UWindowListControl.GetItemAtIndex:0060) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (InteractionMaster Transient.InteractionMaster0, Function Engine.InteractionMaster.Process_PostRender) <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

any suggestions?

my mate has been getting the same thing lately...does anyone know anything about it at all?

have you updated to the newest patch? cause i rememebr reading in a new patch a while back it hink they broke up the multiplayer listing to pages os it didnt freeze everyones computers heh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back