Random Crashes XP

hey guys, im getting random crashes on xp sp3, the pc will usually crash about 5 minutes after the os has loaded, no error message, just restarts, but won't come back up. i then have to start it a couple of times before it will load windows again, like it will crash while loading windows 2-4 times, i have to manually shutdown and start it up again, then finally after loading to windows it will usually run fine until i shutdown and then the process repeats.
anyone know what might be causing this?

Give me a bit more info please. How old is it, any recent hardware changes, last time reinstall OS? ect.. everybit helps but my shot in the dark with what little info I have is (power supply).

umm fairly new system, about 1-2 years old, replaced the hard drive because the other one was dying, the os install is about 5 months old

shamus - how would i check for problems with that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut