• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ramdisk Question?

P

PUDBUDZ

I tried the "Ar Ram Disk" because its free and you know the old saying..."U get what U pay for!"

Well it wont let me make a ramdisk big enough....So the first question is....

How do i remove AR Ram Disk? I uninstalled the device but the "Ramdisk" shortcut is still in my Control Panel.

I want to remove AR RAMDISK from my system totally!

Im currently using the RAMDISK XP PROFESSIONAL....I havent purchased it yet....$100 is a little steep...Im one of the few people that allways purchase the little tools and programs instead of ripping the developers off but Im looking for a crack or Serial on this one!!!

Thanks for any help!

PUD

M

MiseryQ

Try reinstalling it... Then looking for it in "add/remove" or for its own unistall in the program folder...

your loking for a "crack" "serial"?!? Please don't ask here... :D...

P

PUDBUDZ

Im not asking for a crack just venting a little...I dont mind paying but....

100 bucks?...i found a differenT ramdisk prog for $35...does everything the other does too!

And the Ar Ramdisk didnt come with its own uninstaller....It doesnt make a folder...To install it you have to add new hardware and browse to the Ar download to install the drivers for it and POOF!!!....now there is a "RAMDISK" Icon in the Control Panel! Go figure.

PUD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies