Rainbow Six - Vegas 2

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I am in the process of getting this game. The previews look really good. Has anyone played it yet to concur?

Petros

Thief IV
I played most of the way through it with a friend over Hamachi. It's way more fun with a buddy, for sure. Actually didn't play it by myself at all. A game-breaking bug prevented us from finishing the game (a scripted sequence didn't start to advance the level), and we didn't have a save to revert to so we gave up on it.

D

Deleted member 86

I played the first Vegas and really enjoyed it. I played about 30 minutes worth of number 2 and felt it was basically the same game. So it's a good game, but nothing new compared to the first.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I tried to play it today and there is a really bad lag with the mouse. I mean so bad that I couldn't play it ..

D

Deleted member 86

Well I don't think that is because of the game, at least not by itself.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I was thinking that it was that as well. So I did some research, and I found that it is an issue with a lot of people. Not just me, So I'm not sure. It looks like a good game, I just wish the lag would go away, it is strange that it is just the mouse and nothing else ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philong