Rainbow Six 360 Screenshot

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Simply Amazing :eek:

6313412799.jpg

It's getting to a point where all the games are trying to be ultra realistic, and they end up looking the same :/

That being said, yeah it's pretty. Not better than GoW though :)

I loved the Rainbow Six games, which is saying a lot because I don't really game. That makes me drool :D

ya man, whats goin on! i thought u arent a gamer. rainbox six requires alot of attention to detail.. id say ur a closet gamer

avatar update! no more my cousin vinny.

The only issue is that its on a controller.. the PC version (if your rig is good enough) will look just as good if not better, and will play smoother with a mouse and keyboard... Im sure they will release it on PC. I mean I hope.

I never really was into Rainbow Six due to its extensive need for uber close detail but, with screenshots like that, who could turn it down? Oh and btw, I hope they release it on PC too because I don't have the cash for a 360 right now.

Beck said:
I never really was into Rainbow Six due to its extensive need for uber close detail but, with screenshots like that, who could turn it down? Oh and btw, I hope they release it on PC too because I don't have the cash for a 360 right now.
Likely, but to enjoy it at that level of detail you will probably need to upgrade.. which means you will probably spend more than you would if you box an XBOX 360! haha

GEN3RIC said:
Likely, but to enjoy it at that level of detail you will probably need to upgrade.. which means you will probably spend more than you would if you box an XBOX 360! haha

But then again, I actually think it would be much more worth it to upgrade my PC than to spend the money on a console, especially considering my love for FPS'.

Beck said:
But then again, I actually think it would be much more worth it to upgrade my PC than to spend the money on a console, especially considering my love for FPS'.
OK I agree. Spending $600 on PC upgrades > spending $600 for a console where you cant even use a mouse+keyboard.

360 is getting pretty much every FPS on PC anyway. So did the Xbox.

So it doesn't really matter anymore :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back