• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Radeon 9xxx FullStream patch?

D

Dimoe

Hey, I have a quick question; ATI said that it had Full Stream Technology embedded in the hardware. The problem is that I cannot find any video applications that support it.

I have read that a WMP patch is in development. Anyone know anything about the process of this patch or where I could find the beta version? thx

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Dimoe
Hey, I have a quick question; ATI said that it had Full Stream Technology embedded in the hardware. The problem is that I cannot find any video applications that support it.

I have read that a WMP patch is in development. Anyone know anything about the process of this patch or where I could find the beta version? thx
DivX has said it will support ati's fullstream :) probably in their next release you will see it..

for those that have no idea what it means... the technology allows pixelated clips to be seen with a little more clarity since the 'boxy' image is filtered and smoothed over... overall clarity will improve a little while the image should 'look' better.. :)

fullstream can be done in software too... just slower...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown