• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quicktime wont work on XP

M

Moejoe

Whats up everybody,
i had an old version of quicktime installed that came bundled with my digicam but it wouldnt work, figured maybe i needed a newer one so i installed version 6.3 from their website and it still wont work, now when i say it dosent work i mean just that, it installs fine i double click and....nothing, no error message, no illegal operation and must be shut down nothin, natta,zilch i checked backround processes and theres nothing, i tried double clicking quicktime files which i recently downloaded (movie trailers) and nothing just an hour glass for about a sec and thats it, any ideas or alternative players?

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Agreed. I had the same problems as well. May be something to do with he multitude of endless plugins and updates. Quicktime Alternative is simple and does the job no hassles

L

lechtard

Remember that quicktime alternative don't do web streaming very well - It is a nice a prog over all. Real Alternative is nice also ..

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i almost forgot about jetaudio, handels both .rm and qt files, still a lil dodgy on streaming links like radio 1 repeats, live streams are fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies