Question for anyone using OFFICE XP PRO

C

clitoxic

I just recently installed ms outlook from my office xp pro cd...now heres the problem, you know when you open outlook and an outlook screen pops up saying This is Registered to: so and so, and the tiny legal claims at the bottom.. well my problem is that it says:

uninstalled version

however when i go to Help-About Microsoft Outlook, it says it is registered to me!

I am really confused as to why this is happening and im worried....any suggestions as to fixing this?

3ABXO3

Does it affect the program itself? If nto, then don't bother...

If you are rally curious just use regedit and find user keys for Office XP Pro

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
What are the advantages over Outlook and the free express version, I never install it because I fel previous versions were bloatware !

E

existenz

well, I installed Microsoft Outlook 2002, not because I needed to use it! It was because I wanted to use the MSoffice logo, so I installed full! :D

I don't even use Outlook nor Outlook Express, but by opening Outlook, I think there's more options? Not sure. I only use Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Frontpage XP. Nothing else! :p

E

existenz

the one that's 4 colours and creates a square. looks like a puzzle :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR