• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Purchase a Graphics Card

P

puppy22

Hello..... I was thinking of purchasing: Wildcat VP880 Pro from 3D Labs, to put it to my new system. U know.... P4 HT, 1GB ram, SATA hard disk, etc.....

Mainly the system is made for running CAD/CAM applications, but i will have some spare time to spent and playing some games and watch a movie or something. Do you think that this card is the right choise? Do have something else to propose?

It has a great performance for CAD/CAM applications but do i compromise myself a lot for games and movies?

tell me your opinion.

cheers
:rolleyes:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by puppy22
Hello..... I was thinking of purchasing: Wildcat VP880 Pro from 3D Labs, to put it to my new system. U know.... P4 HT, 1GB ram, SATA hard disk, etc.....

Mainly the system is made for running CAD/CAM applications, but i will have some spare time to spent and playing some games and watch a movie or something. Do you think that this card is the right choise? Do have something else to propose?

It has a great performance for CAD/CAM applications but do i compromise myself a lot for games and movies?

tell me your opinion.

cheers
:rolleyes:
best professional level cards will be the mainstream/highend professional cards from ati/nvidia... namely the firegl and quadro series...

that way you can do 3d apps as well as play games @ a decent click...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn