• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Programming.

D

DAZZ1

I am very interested in writing those applications for Windows ... those .exe I'm just wondering, whats the far best programming language for this, I want to be able to do many stuff with this. So I can make programs people can run in thier Windows OS...Please someone tell me a good direction in this...

I already know PHP quite good...

X-Istence

Political User
C++, but if you want to start out simple, look at Delphi, it has better support for immediate programming for windows and creating GUI apps.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by X-Istence
C++, but if you want to start out simple, look at Delphi, it has better support for immediate programming for windows and creating GUI apps.
in that case visual c++ is not a bad start either :)

N

NiallM

Well C++ is easy if you can do Windows C++ programming. Which is a pain in the ass. Try Visual Basic for easy enough windows GUI programming. Or Delphi.

I would recommend against C++ straight away for Windows Programming as it is quite tricky even for the best of us

D

Daviepants

C++ is good.

PHP would be useless because that's scripting, and not a programming language.

X-Istence

Political User
Originally posted by Sazar
in that case visual c++ is not a bad start either :)
This wont be anywhere near good. The way it works is so complicated for someone new to understand, that even people like me dont bother, and instead learn the hard way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies