• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

program~takin pics of desktop or windows opened

hey whats the application you use for taking pictures of the windows you have opened or your desktop? i need to show some people a picture of this error i get and i need to take a pic of it.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
The Print Scrn button on your keyboard (next to F12) then paste in Paint or Photoshop or whatever you have. If you want just the active window, Alt + Print Scrn.

E

engel59

Another way is to use a FREE program called IrfanView .

Open up IrfanView; go to Options > Capture.
Once you press the start button you can use a hot key to capture the image.

IrfanView supports a tone of file types to view and convert as well.

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
I use GadWin Print Screen. You can have it automatically save it in .jpg .gif. .tnp .bmp .png .tga and then automatically save it to a directory, under the pre-specified file name you chose, have it delay capture from 1-60 seconds, capture the selected window, rectangle area, whole screen, mouse cursor, resize the capture automatically, specify what quality you want it, have it gray scaled, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy