• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Powerquest Image Drive problem

C

chkhong

Anyone know why my c drive properties should say 30Gb full when totalling up individual folders and files in the c drive window (including hidden files) only comes up to about 20Gb?
I have a 60Gb HDD and am trying to back it up onto a partition on the same drive using Powerquest Image Drive's setup wizard. It keeps coming up with a disc error message saying that the disc is full. This occurs during the builing of an image file, long after after a partition had been automatically made.
Thanks in advance to any answers.

S

seeme

have u taken into account temp internet and temp files and recycle bin?

umm, i never find doing a tally like what youve done to be %100 accurate of what my c:\ properties say

tha doesnt really answer your question but hope it give some new ideas

C

chkhong

Hey thanks! I had previously emptied the Recycle Bin. After your reply,I looked in the Norton Recycle Bin and emptied the 'protected files' and I've suddenly got 13Gb back!! Thanks.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
soon as you install certain aspects of norton systemworks (on my pc) it renames recycle bin as norton protected recycle bin...

basically a bin with more features... :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix