• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Power Supply

J

jasonb

my computer was working ok yesterday but when i turned it on today it wont work...nothin everything is all hooked up properly..power socket is good but the comp wont turn on.....i have no clue whats wrong with it but i was thinking about its power supply box inside...could this be the problem?? could the comp's power supply died and i have to get a new one? pls help

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by jasonb
my computer was working ok yesterday but when i turned it on today it wont work...nothin everything is all hooked up properly..power socket is good but the comp wont turn on.....i have no clue whats wrong with it but i was thinking about its power supply box inside...could this be the problem?? could the comp's power supply died and i have to get a new one? pls help
clear your cmos if you can... there will be jumpers you have to adjust and then try booting after that... check your motherboard manual for the way to do it for your motherboard...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage