Poster print your digital photos.

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
Posteriza enables you to create poster or banner size prints from your digital images. Use Posteriza to design your own big posters and signs from any digital photo with your home printer.

The program can save the output as JPG files, allowing you to use 3rd party printing services instead of your own printer. Standalone, no install needed.

Attachments

• cap1.gif
    cap1.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 168

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
That's ok Basekid.... thanks for stating an alternative...

E

Eliza

I wanted to take pictures from the internet to a place (or even use my own printer) to make posters. I would like to make a physical collection of the my astronomy pictures, so i don't really need large posters (regular paper sized is fine, but i would want better quality)

I know places like CVS and Walmart are relatively cheap for printing digital photos, is this an option? If so what is the cost of (8x11) photo quality prints? per picture or whatever number is common.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR