• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your stupid OS ( screenshot ) errors [ April ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
I will open a new topic with a funny ideea : Post your stupid OS ( XP ) for this month ( April ) . Will be posted answers like this :
" This program requires windows " and so on , screenshots will be mostly aprecciated !
I hope this topic will have so much adepts as Post your desktop and we ( all ) wait for your aswers ! :cool:

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
Why don't you start with an example, because your english is not exactly clear...I know I think I know, but I know I'm not sure I know I know

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Such a funny person you are ~ this kind of error are daily ahh ? Cause i'm a good guy i'll bring here this week some funny stuff . I knew you knew what I knew :D :D

S

Sprung

At first, I wasn't sure if you knew I knew, but now I know you knew I knew you knew I knew. If you know now what I knew you knew then, you will know I know what you know I knew now.

Conversly, if I had no knowledge of what you knew then, now I would know what you knew I could know now.

M

MiseryQ

Ok I'll be the first to post an actual screen shot...
I did a registry hack and then found the option for this in the control panel...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
You know the problem with everybody knowing what everybody else knows is that in the end nobody knows anything.
And I'm still confused. You know?

i'm confused!!!!!!

when i try to get Misery's pic all i get is gibbersih, yeah i know it's supposed to be an error pic but this is server rubbish about headers and stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

O

O_o

You know this is about errors or did you already know. Not what he knew or what she knows. Misery, where may I find those "hidden settings?" :-D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown