• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Possible Google Website Re-design

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I seriously hope they keep the simplicity of the home page intact. For people that don't want it, you can always personalize the homepage.

X-Istence

Political User
Grandmaster said:
I seriously hope they keep the simplicity of the home page intact. For people that don't want it, you can always personalize the homepage.
We can't add side bars next to our search results, yet.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
X-Istence said:
We can't add side bars next to our search results, yet.
I realize that, and I hope that Google do not make the side bars standard, but an option that can be turned on if you personalize the home page.

personally I reckon they should clean up their main homepage first, there are 20 warnings for their home page and its so basic.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
The simplicity is what makes Google who they are. Who would of thought that a page so simple could draw so much attention and internet traffic every day?

I hope it stays as it is.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
cyber_one1 said:
simplicity really works with google and it had build its own identity for years.
Very true, but this may turn out to be something that is just an option for those who prefer a more involved interface.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
NLM said:
I think they need to do something to it thats for sure.
They really don't they, they just choose to.

Google has been successful partially due to their simplicity in the past. The only companies that "have to" do something are their competitors, as they are all behind ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies