Please wait while setup creates the domain list...

Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Wow, have I ever seen a more annoying popup message that won't go away? I have been seeing this message for a long time... it occurs after I join a computer to the domain, restart, and when I am hit with the login box to select the domain... it comes up after I click the dropdown to select it.

Sometimes... it appears real quick and goes away. Sometimes... it stays up for 15+ minutes without doing anything... and the other times it doesn't come up at all! What gives??

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That happens from time to time, can't quite recall the cause and I believe it's only a one time thing - i.e. after a successful login it will go away.

As a workaround, you can hit CTRL + ALT + DEL to stop the list from building. In most cases, the domain you need to access will be available.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
usually this is an issue with DNS config on the client. Do you have the client pointing to the domain controller as it's primary DNS?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99