please help

G

gox

if anyone knows where i can find twain & vfw driver for agfa ephoto cl18 please help me.since i have windows xp i can't use my camera anymore.

D

dsmlaser

This is the SAME camera I have. I'm pretty irked too. I have images waiting to be downloaded. Did you e-mail them and ask?

Let me know!~

-Mike

G

gox

I DIDN'T E-MAIL THEM BUT I DID REGISTER WITH THEM AND I'M GOING TO E-MAIL THEM RIGHT NOW.IF I GET ANY ANSWER I WIL LET YOU KNOW.

G

gox

i'we got an answer from agfa.they say that there are no drivers for xp yet but that i should try to download the old ones and that should work.i don't think so but anyway i will try.

D

dsmlaser

Let me know how your install goes. I'm too scared to try!

If yours goes ok, i'll do the same...

-Mike

G

gox

it works.first uninstal old driver,if you had one instaled.download driver from www.agfa.com.don't connect the camera,first instal the driver and then cd1(corel photo house).now put the camera on and then conect it on usb port.it shoul be found as new hardware so just let windows find the driver(just press ok & next).it will say that software is not compatible but just continue anyway.let me know if it's ok.good luck

D

dsmlaser

I'll try later tonight, and let you know how it goes. Thx for the info...

-Mike

G

gox

you're welcome.i have just bought adaptec easy cd creator 5 platinum so my last problem with xp ic solved

D

dsmlaser

Yah, the camera was my last xp problem too. Smooth running here as well (besides the sketchy nvidia drivers I keep installing)

;)
-Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller