• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pioneer DEH7400MP For Sale

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all,
Firstly happy New Year to you all!

Right after the huge success of selling my audigy2 platinum through the forums, I thought I would try selling my car stereo head unit.
Its about 2 years old in perfect working order, supplied with all the original leads, packaging manuals etc.
It feature a large and very clear OEL screen (with multiple displays including left/right levels, background animations and the famous pioneer dolphins & Formula 1 movies)
This unit can also read mp3s from CDRs/RWs supports a massive range of bit rates and even variable ones. It is capable of reading different directories and even shuffling/repeating tracks just inside that directory.

It’s a great unit and I am asking for £100
Anybody interested ? :)

Attachments

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
what kind of harness does it come with (if any) and is there a remote it comes with?

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
The harness is pioneer to ISO and also has all the pre-outs, phone muting connectors etc, there is no remote included as standard. I bought one but have not decided if i want to sell it yet :-/

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog