php server

D

Dexter

help i need a personel webbserver for my computer only it has to be small adn easy to download

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
well you have IIS on your WindowsXP cd which can be installed via ADD/REMOVE programs, then you can download php...

or you could download apache and then get php, imagine you would also need mysql too.

D

Dexter

i need somthing that is only on my computer
like microsoft personal webserver

and not bigger than like 4 mb

DrMetallica

OSNN Senior Addict
then go get microsoft personal webserver.

i have apache on my comp but i only use it for school. something like foxserv is a godsend. if you wanted php then you better know how to use it, and of course you would need mySQL too.

ps its all free ;)

P

Plexapotamus

Apache is pretty easy to install, you can download it in a MSI package. Your subject was PHP server, so I'm assuming that you also want to install and configure PHP for your server as well...
Apache and PHP are a great combination, although if you're going to do this then download Apache version 1.3.26, because the newer version is somewhat more difficult to install PHP with.

S

Static 99

KF Web Server (624K)

KF Web Server is a free HTTP Server that can host an unlimited number of web sites.
Its small size, low system requirements and easy administration make it the perfect choice for both professional and amateur web developers alike.

Core Functionality:

HTTP/1.1 support
Implements the latest HTTP standard, 1.1 to provide request pipelining, range downloads and browser cache support for enhanced performance.

CGI/1.1
Works great with PHP, PERL, Python and other scripting languages.

etc, etc

http://www.keyfocus.net/kfws/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut