Phone Tools 4.21 Problems w/ V3M

C

commiepig

I would first like to thank everyone for all their posts and help...

I recently got a V3m with Verizon. I had read the posts and followed all the steps... I downloaded the driver, had it recognized as a modem, followed all the rest of the steps and managed to get phone tools to work. I managed to transfer one ringtone, and that was it. The phone tools at the time was version 4.04 and the phone was installed through USB as v710m, because I had read in another post that this was the way to make it work. After it worked that one time, I exited the program and left for the day, I was thinkin' that I would have no problems afterwards. When I restarted the program later that day it said that there was an update for the phone tools. I upgraded to 4.21 and now it automatically detects my phone as the V3m but I can't do file transfers anymore, everything else seems to work. Also, the phone won't stay connected long enough for me to use MP, it finds it for about 10 seconds and then says that there aren't any devices connected. If anyone has experienced this type of problem and has any kind of solution they can offer I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you in advance and thank you all once again for all of the previous information.

when you boot up MPT...... press F6> go to the communication tab and click change modem...> click next> click next again> on the next menu check the box that says "do not automatically detect the driver. Select from list" and click next> from there choose the driver v3cm...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back