Pepsi Blue Formula Revealed!

Pepsie Blue? Vanilla Coke? 7up Red? I have never seen these products here in Holland. Are they US-only or something?
 
Hmm, marmite, it's ok sometimes...

Over here in the UK we have Diet Coke with Lemon.
Thats about it

Used to have transparent coke called Tab Clear, but that died a nasty death - as did, I think, Moutain Dew.
 
i got tango😉


u no when u been tangoed🙂
 
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
But you guys don't have TANGO 😀

Is that like a Brit version of TANG... the instant breakfast drink? 😛
 
Is Tango something the astronauts drink to make sure they are not constipated while in space???😀 😀
 
[QUOTE
an the drunks ain't bad either, the lemon and apple flavours are unbeatable by any non-alcoholic drink! [/B][/QUOTE]

I am sure drunks was a typo???😉

<edit> sorry I messed up the quote <edit>
 
The helmet advert is great. 😛

Now how the hell or why the hell are you gonna have a porcupine in yer house huh? 😛
 
I prefer 7 up , it is good for you.

Ask Snow White. 😕 😀
 
Err Kirrie - weren't all the dwarfs "males" - what are ya trying to tell us??

😀
 
Sorry -no flame intended - as ya should well know! 😉
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top