Pepsi Blue Formula Revealed!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
2 Dec 2001
Messages
18,705
pepsiblue1.jpg
 
Originally posted by desimatrix007
lol wat does it taste like?
Since you asked, I think you should be the official NTFS.org taste tester 😀
 
lol, I simple hate Pepsi Blue... tastes kinda like blueberry... (yuck). However I like the new Vanilla Coke 😀
 
i dont really like the vanilla Coke or Pepsi Blue
 
Originally posted by desimatrix007
lol wat does it taste like?
its tastes like a fruit roll up and carbonated toilet water
 
And I've been drinking toilet water and vanish all this time.
Man life sucks.
lol
 
So, I hear 7-up Red is coming out soon. Anybody know anything about it???
 
Pepsi Blue sucks big time.

But I like the Dr. Pepper's Red Fusion.

redFusion_bottle.jpg



And Vanilla Coke, if you drink enough of it (1 liter or more) you get a nasty after taste. Well I do anyway.
 
And one wonders whatever happened to cherry coke.

I've only tried doc pepper once. Promotional freebie. One mouthful & the rest went down the sink.

Suppose it is a bit like vegemite. mmmmmmmmmmm vegemite mmmmmmmmmm
 
A yeast extract that all good aussies put on their toast in the morning, bread for lunch & maybe more for supper also. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vegemite mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
i like pepsi blue...i drank a bottle before my job interview. Well...needless to say i looked funny. Dr. Pepper Red Fusion is hella good too. Vanilla coke is good on ice. Don't get the slurpee...it = nasty
 
Vanilla Coke Slurpee! Bleeeehhhh! Eeeeeewwwww! Nasty nastyyyyy!

Drink one only if yer constipated, it'll go rite through you like *DRAINO*!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top