• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pentium-M on the desktop!

The Pentium-M's would be amazing overclockers. I remember seeing some benchmarks of a Dothan overclocked to 2.5GHz, and it ended up slaughtering every other CPU tested. :D

ming

OSNN Advanced
NetRyder said:
The Pentium-M's would be amazing overclockers. I remember seeing some benchmarks of a Dothan overclocked to 2.5GHz, and it ended up slaughtering every other CPU tested. :D
Yeah, but I think the AMD64 was only clocked at 2.2GHz as opposed to the 2.5GHz that the Dothan was set to. :rolleyes:
I can't recall if they tested it with the Athlon FX. Wonder what the results would be like if they were both set to 2.2GHz or 2.5GHz. :)

well at stock speed (pentiun m 755- 2.0ghz, AFX-55 2.6GHz) the pm is pretty close to the afx at most benchies, since thea afx has its multi unlocked guess it can be oc'ed real easy. u no intel shud have released the dothan on the desktop as the mainstream Pentium 5, the current prescotts suck and they are too highly priced!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies