• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

peer 2 peer

kazaa isnt cutting it anymore, i need more of a selection. anybody know about any popular file sharing programs?

simply to download "backups" of files i have purchased. sad but true.

X

XP Abuser

well i fink my isp = throttled kazaa. so i use emule

if you want quality of files go with emule but its a slow process dont think youll get files at max speed you just gotta wait i suggest you have broadband and leave it on all the time of the download. but theres no Bull**** with them and alot of worthwhile files are ORGANISED and INDEXED on http://www.sharereactor.com check it out

when something gets popular like kazaa all the *******s that TK on CS and stuff think they are the funniest ****s going by putting duff files on their... but their just simpletons... and i ignore them

i download "backups" too dubstar but i can never find the "originals":rolleyes:

i went with e-mule, but oh man, it doesnt seem like its working right.. its telling me 317/318 Sources for a file, but its "waiting".. and then sometimes it starts downloading, but at 1kb a second.

"Remaining: 4days 4 hours" is this right?!?!:confused:

my lowest "QR" is 19, and my highest 5764.. and then it just goes blank

2z

OSNN Gamer
my favourite P2P app is

NeoModus®' Direct Connect™

you have to share files to get into the hub > so there's no leechers
specific hubs catering for all kinds of intrests
fast connection hubs > no slow downloads
every hub is moderated > no dodgy files
resume supported

:cool:

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
my favourite P2P app is

NeoModus®' Direct Connect™

you have to share files to get into the hub > so there's no leechers
specific hubs catering for all kinds of intrests
fast connection hubs > no slow downloads
every hub is moderated > no dodgy files
resume supported

now this program is FUN!:D A++

A

alloy25

Originally posted by dubstar
now this program is FUN!:D A++
Gr8 proggie......I connected to one hub that is sharing 4.54TB....
Not bad..just one question..does this program minimise to the system bar?????

Alloy25

2z

OSNN Gamer
Originally posted by alloy25
Gr8 proggie......I connected to one hub that is sharing 4.54TB....
Not bad..just one question..does this program minimise to the system bar?????

Alloy25
not seen any settings on minimizing

I've got used to it minimizing to the notification area

S

SignFreak

im an old user of Direct Connect and i cant stand to use the prog any more it has gotten way out of hand with the min shares in some of the hubs and all the slots you need open i only have 128k up and 3 slots open will kill me to the point where i cant even surf the net so now i use emule and man let me tell you i can find any thing i want on there its alot better then Direct Connect

Originally posted by SignFreak
im an old user of Direct Connect and i cant stand to use the prog any more it has gotten way out of hand with the min shares in some of the hubs and all the slots you need open i only have 128k up and 3 slots open will kill me to the point where i cant even surf the net so now i use emule and man let me tell you i can find any thing i want on there its alot better then Direct Connect
i just turn it off when i finish downloading a file. e-mule takes forever! but if you turn off the program when your using the comp, and turn it on when you goto sleep.. you probably wouldnt mind as much.

X

XP Abuser

yeh dubstar like i said it takes ages to do somin

but you just gotta leave it on and youll work your way up the queue till you get a slot

and emule is big on uploads (thats what makes it work) it has a rating system and the higher rating the quicker you get through the queue

Originally posted by XP Abuser
yeh dubstar like i said it takes ages to do somin

but you just gotta leave it on and youll work your way up the queue till you get a slot

and emule is big on uploads (thats what makes it work) it has a rating system and the higher rating the quicker you get through the queue
are there any hacks ::cough:: to boost the rating to get faster queues??:blink:

I've used KaZaAlite +++ for quite awhile. The problem is it sucks for quality of file. You can get fairly consistent download speeds. I've been using emule for awhile and get quality files that actually will redownload corrupted files. The problem with Emule is its slower then _hit!!.. I'd like to use KaZaAlite more but its rare you get the real deal and most of the verified links now are dead..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown