peek at windows7. Is this what it is going to look like ??

I wonder what features they will add to vista that will justify a new os release...I wonder what the new name will be

Ummmm

WinCEMENT.gif

haha.. thats old :D (but cool)

btw, those windows 7 screens look sweet, but idk why they rush it so much
vista is pretty good atm, and hardware has definitely caught up even on low spec machines

Is IE still gonna be integrated into the OS?

I would luv to see IE as a stand alone and then the OS and the Browser can be related on it's individual merits. Now I am not bashing, just wish it was don that way.
I don't see them ever giving that as an option.

yeah.... but you can't really NOT provide a web broser with an OS. If someone doesn't have any other computer or anything.... how exactly would one get a web browser to download their browser of choice? i mean... they could provide a few different options... namely maybe IE, FireFox, and Opera or something.... but why would MS kinda promote a web browser that's not theirs?

yeah.... but you can't really NOT provide a web broser with an OS. If someone doesn't have any other computer or anything.... how exactly would one get a web browser to download their browser of choice? i mean... they could provide a few different options... namely maybe IE, FireFox, and Opera or something.... but why would MS kinda promote a web browser that's not theirs?
they might give the option to literally uninstall the browser (not just hide it)

they might give the option to literally uninstall the browser (not just hide it)
Like Messenger? :p

I would prefer to have the option to not install it at all. Although, then how would ya get on the web to d/l yer preferred browser? But then a thumb drive with the latest and greatest of whatever and boom. :D

Win 7 should consist of the following:

Security of Vista/2k8
Eye candy (as usual)
Modular with Installation options like that of Windows 95/98

Not asking for too much am I? :p

Security of Vista/2k8
Eye candy (as usual)

Sounds very nice :)

Security of Vista/2k8
Eye candy (as usual)

+1, I agree ....

That could work.

And for games, scrap that damn Hearts and Internet Backgammon crap. Texas Hold'em and Seven Card Stud instead. :D

There was a screen shot similar to this when Vista when "Longhorn", I would say it's fake.

a man with the nick name of gonaads should not be encouraged to play hold em

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back