pdp 5070hd

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
i offer a wide range of pioneer, denon, klipsch, philips, panasonic, and many other brands of displays, projectors, receivers, dvd ... ect.

i am searching for a way to offer fellow osnners discounted prices ...so to avoid spamming ... if any of the brands above has something you would like to purchase LEGIT ... dont ask me how much it is ... let me know a fair price you are willing to buy it for and presto ... you will receive your item.

50 inch plasmas generally cost 200usd per curbside delivery ...42's are about 150.

i also can supply fridgidaire appliances.

I am unsure if im breaking rules posting this and is not the idea ...its just to offer kick ass stuff to guys at more affordable prices.

for example ... pioneer 5070hd plasma ... would deliver it for 2350. thats not in stone ..but just an example.

prices in home theater are quite unstable and volatile ... so keep that in mind too.

Last edited:
You can't really open a store here, but if you have something specific you want to sell list it that way.

Better that way so you can provide pictures, specific details and proof if the actual item.

methinks he already has the store, he is just letting osnn'ers know that they can have a discount on electronics....now if only he sold some speakers...

methinks he already has the store, he is just letting osnn'ers know that they can have a discount on electronics....now if only he sold some speakers...

yes i do have a custom installation business ..and do have speakers. I cannot mention them due to contractural agreements ..but i wont mention that i have paradigm, jbl, velodyne, klipsch ... im not supposed to say that.

so i figure anyone with 100+ posts are eligible for a substantial discount. That number could change to less i guess if this turns out to be a good idea.

again ..im not trying to spam a shop .... just an opportunity for us members to share in the benefit of all. also ..if anyone has other suppliers they are willing to trade names of ..im all for it.

im tired of seeing people get raped on prices of stuff or "b" or grey area products .... i am legit.

Preference : I would sell my entire reputation on Pioneer Plasma. The 61" 6100HD and this years 6070HD however are still subpar being they are still NEC industrial display bases.

I would also bet the farm on any Denon receiver model 2807 and up.

Velodyne has agruably the strongest subs in the industry.

In closing ... i already have enough money to survive and am not greedy nor do i expect to pay a monthly house note on one sale.

Do you have a certain percentage of discount, or does it vary?

well i dont discount going down from the top ... depending on the item ... 5 or 10 percent profit is probably upto 30% cheaper than youd find it at another legit business.

i do have a merchant account with american express which processes all my cc transactions through 2 terminals. one nurit wireless terminal which i use when doing buisness in chicago hirises and another i use for face to face in house sales.

basically ..if someone finds something they want .. give me the lowest legit price .... which would not include ebay because warranty is not valid on ebay sales ... and if you really want it and are ready to buy it on most things i will be able to slaughter the price.

i would supply a phone number to interested parties to discuss the pros/cons of whatever item is of interest along with what the real cost is and how much i am profiting.

some items have very little ..if any markup. Some items ...especially high end items... are marked up more than 50% ...

so if something retailed for 4500 .... cost is probably 2900 and i would sell it for 3300 ... and for every 500usd profit i will donate 100 to a charity of his or her choice. or if you promised ..i would discount the additional 100 on top of the already discounted price if you promise to donate to make a wish or big brother big sister or something else worth while.

ot

are klipsh speakers far and away better then their competition?

they used to be but I have been out of the industry for a while...I would think technology would equalize the quality of sound

Trainmaster, whats your lead time on a Panasonic TH-50PX500U?

and I will PM you with a price I have been quoted, but the lead time is several weeks...

:(

ot

are klipsh speakers far and away better then their competition?

they used to be but I have been out of the industry for a while...I would think technology would equalize the quality of sound

The Klipsch were known for their horns, but there are a lot of good Canadian companies that manufacture spekaers, ,,Paradigm, Axiom.

Iguess you could say the gap has closed and been surpassed on some levels.

well .. the 500 series plasma is last year. 600 is already being released or has been.

There are various arguments for who has the "best" speakers. The custom installers job is to match the best possible speakers with the budget at hand.

Paradigm is well known for their crisp sound and hand made superior build quality.

JBL is known for surpassing the 20khz mark ... which some believe is very important in lifelike sound reproduction and headroom.

Axiom is not something i deal with ...but again as stated .. Canadian speaker manufacturers are generally known for superior build quality.

Klipsch has stepped up once again with their THX series of speakers ...not to mention their trademark "copper" colored speakers. Their hi-end stuff is still hand made in either indiana or arkansas.

Velodyne has built a strong reputation for super high power subs ... not that you would ever need that much power ..but having the head room and a sub that will go all the way down to 15 hz surpasses the THX ULTRA requirment of 20hz ...which a few years ago was deemed impossible.

a consumers best bet is to do research on specs necessary here on the net. you will find that Paradigm, Klipsch, JBL, Velodyne will have an offering in nearly every taste of music.

JBL has systems ... called Synthesis which range from 35000usd all the way to 150,000. they also have e series which are very affordable and will fit in everyones budget.

Basically ..i wouldnt spend tons of money on speakers without first having an uber HDMI upconverting/switching reciever. A good receiver will be around 1000usd.

many people dont realize that Pioneer actually manufacturers some of the best cones/woofers/ compression drivers in the world and sells them at different specs to various manufacturers.

anyway hope this helps some.

I have a Pioneer Elite receiver Model # vsx-07tx. I was wondering how much a replacement remote would be? Mine works but it is quite worn and you can here things rattle when it is shaken. Really impressed with the amp it self though.

Why not get a harmony 880? I did a complete setup for someone and they had this remote, I was pretty impressed with it. My Pioneer remote still works fine but it has no backlighting, which is really the only complaint I have with my remote.

Why not get a harmony 880? I did a complete setup for someone and they had this remote, I was pretty impressed with it. My Pioneer remote still works fine but it has no backlighting, which is really the only complaint I have with my remote.

i agree ..harmony 880 is the best remote on the planet hands down.

keep in mind most of these "experts" are factoring cost with the ratings. if you want the best ...and something that is the best out of the box ..pioneer is king ... by the time you spend the money calibrating the screen on another ..usually another 200-400 bucks ..the price factor goes right out the window.

It's true Pioneer is one of the best in terms of quality and performance. It's one of the leading brands for a very long time already.

What I like about a review is that it highlights the good and bad points of certain products. It is very helpful in making the best choice especially if that someone doesn't have any idea about what brand or model is best suited to his or requirements. Just my $0.02 cents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back