• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pc case modding

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
is there any websites where you can buy pc case mods such as fans, neons, side panels and full cases?

i am going to start modding my case but dont know where to start?

ming

OSNN Advanced
There are many online stores you can find them.
Are you in the US or the UK or somewhere else?

Look at places like EBUYER, Dabs.com.
oh you might wana check this page for ideas.

M

MJS

If you are in the UK, go to:

Maplin Electronics

You should also find your local Maplin store (if there is one). It's a great electronics shop and sells everything you could think of to do with electronics and it sells some pretty neat case modding accessories. You will find any little thing that you could ever need to do with all things electronic :D

Ebuyer have a Case Modding section.
On the point of what MJS said - cold cathode tube at maplin - £22.99, same thing from PC World - £12.98, same thing from Ebuyer - £3.45.

:)

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Originally posted by MJS
If you are in the UK, go to:

Maplin Electronics

You should also find your local Maplin store (if there is one). It's a great electronics shop and sells everything you could think of to do with electronics and it sells some pretty neat case modding accessories. You will find any little thing that you could ever need to do with all things electronic :D
maplins should be used as a desprate last attempt to find a hard to get part, failing that, there a terrible rip off, and should be avoided at all costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis