• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pandora commercials getting worse then fm

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I guess it couldn't last, pandora is getting more annoying then fm for commercials, today while driving to the beach I had a commercial every 3 or 4 songs

also, does everyone get christmas music all year long?

I can't believe they put christmas music in my rotation this time of year

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
i did notice that, Perris. That is one of the reasons I quit listening to Pandora. I like to sky.fm now, it is pretty good.

X-Istence

Political User
If you are in the US take a look at Grooveshark. As for Pandora, pay them the small fee to go up to their paid tier no more ads at that point!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I pay for Pandora, have done so for almost 2 years and have my subscription for another year and change. No issue here with ads or quality and song selection.

If you are getting a weird mix, check the desktop application, you can cross-match a few different channels and see if that makes it better.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar