• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pagis inbox icon?

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

i have a program called pagis inbox which is a scanning program. and its stuck on my desktop, i would like to get rid of it, but i dont seem how to find out how to take it off. But my if so i cant get it out of my desktop i would just uninstall it and get an other scanning program. ANY SUGGESTION?

yoyo

Don't have this program. What is there on your desktop? Is it a shortcut or a folder? If it is shortcut it should be possible to simply delete it. If it is a folder, can't you move it?
If this is not possible what about hiding it by changing the icon to an invisible one? You can also hide the text behind the taskbar. If you can remember where it is, you can use it and it won't disturb the look of your desktop.

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

well its not a shortcut nor a folder its the acutally icon

like u know when u create a shortcut from the real file then dats the shortcut but this one looks like the real deal. NO little white arrow.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal